Chicago General Practice Attorneys
Experienced, Personalized Legal Representation in the Chicagoland Area
Many legal problems are very personal matters. It can be hard to trust someone to help you that you don’t know. That is why at the Chicago office of Sacks, Goreczny, Maslanka & Costello, P.C., we make a point to get to know each of our clients.
The lawyer you start out with will be by your side throughout your case. From the time you call us to the time your issue is resolved, we will tailor our representation to your unique needs.
For help with your bankruptcy, family law or real estate matter, call 312-957-8085 (toll free at 888-350-3265) or contact us online to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced Chicago attorneys.
Meeting All of Your Legal Needs
Your attorney’s experience can make the difference in your case. For over 25 years, clients throughout Northern Illinois have trusted us to protect their interests in many legal challenges, including:
- Debt relief — The threat of foreclosure, and debt from medical bills, credit cards, home mortgages and other sources can be overwhelming. You should know that you do have options. We will walk you through the bankruptcy process (both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13) and help you get the fresh start you deserve. Our firm’s bankruptcy lawyers in Chicago can provide you with the information and guidance you need.
- Family law — We know how difficult family law problems such as dissolving a marriage or civil union can be. We are here to help you resolve issues such as Illinois divorce, legal separation, annulment, child custody, visitation, child support, prenuptial and pre-civil union agreements and protective orders.
- Real estate law — Whether you are buying or selling your home or remodeling your existing home, real estate transactions involve significant investments. A real estate attorney at our firm will work to avoid mechanics’ liens, and protect your investment during real estate closings, short sales, and contract negotiation, and monitor your financing options.
- Wills and probate — We will draft your last will, advance directive, health care power of attorney, property power of attorney and other estate planning documents you need. We can assist with guardianships for minor children or disabled adults. We can guide you through probate and property transfers upon the death of a loved one.
- General civil litigation — We know how to protect our clients’ interests in the courtroom. We will fight for you in breach of contract disputes, property damage lawsuits, civil rights and other federal or state litigation matters.
Whether you are struggling with overwhelming debt or going through divorce, you can count on us to offer the experienced representation you need. Call our law firm at 312-957-8085 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with a Chicago attorney you can trust to protect your interests.
Se habla español ◊ Evening appointments available